Pimms - Abridged Terms and Conditions (recommended to appear on all POS)
Prize Draw open to GB residents, 18+. To enter, text HAMPER (e.g. HAMPER), your full name and your D.O.B (DDMMYYYY) to 80878 between 09:00 (BST) on 8th June 2016 and 23:59 (BST) on 20th July 2016. No purchase necessary. Texts will be charged at your standard network rate. Text entries received after the closing date will not be entered but may still be charged. Closing date 23.59 (BST) on 20th July 2016. Entries are limited to 1 per day and 4 during the entire promotional period per mobile number. The prizes are 50 x Pimm’s Hampers. For full terms and conditions visit www.pimms-hamper.co.uk. Promoter: Diageo PLC, Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, NW10 7HQ.
TEXT TO WIN PIMMS HAMPER
Full terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to GB residents aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- A mobile phone with a valid mobile phone number is required to enter the prize draw.
- To enter, Text HAMPER your full name, and your D.O.B (DDMMYYYY) to 80878 during the promotional period 8th June 2016 to 20th July 2016. Entrants will receive a bounce back SMS message confirming entry. No purchase necessary to enter prize draw.
- The opening date for entries is 09:00 (BST) on 8th June 2016 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 (BST) on 20th July 2016. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered but may still be charged. Texts will be charged at your standard network rate and may not be included in any inclusive text message package.
- The promotion is limited to one text entry per mobile number per day and a maximum of 4 entries throughout the entire promotional period. We will accept your first entry each day.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- There are 50 x Pimm’s Hampers to be won. The hampers consist of 1 x 70cl Pimm’1 No 1, 1 x 70cl Pimm’s Strawberry 2 x bottles of Pimm’s Cider, 2 x 1.5L Pimm’s jugs, 1 x Pimm’s bunting and 3 x Pimm’s stirrer. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The first 50 entries drawn at random by an independent adjudicator from all valid entries received by the closing date will win the Prizes. Winners only will be notified. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be contacted on the mobile telephone number they entered from, within 7 days of the closing date. The winner must confirm their full name and address and will be required to send proof of their date of birth in the form of either a valid UK driving licence or passport to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the notification. If a winner cannot be contacted and the prize remains unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- Pimm’s Hampers will be sent to the winners by courier delivery within 28 days of the date their claim was received and verified. Deliveries will only be made to individuals aged 18 and over.
- The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Pimms Hampers (Winners List), PO Box 906, Chilton, HP22 9HR, within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising from this promotion.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller (identified below) and third parties engaged by the Data Controller (including Umbrella Risk Management Limited) for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- This promotion is run by the Promoter and the Promoter is responsible for the operation of and all matters and concerns relating to the promotion.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English & Welsh law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Diageo, Lakeside Drive, London, NW10 7HQ. (please do not send entries to this address).