Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter Details: Diageo Great Britain Limited, Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7HQ (please do not send any promotional correspondence to this address) (“Promoter”).
1. Eligibility: Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
2. Promotional Period: The Promotion opens at 00:01 on 29 April 2019 and the close date for receipt of text entries for all prizes is 23:59 on 16 June 2019. Any entries received after this date will be disregarded but may still be charged by your network operator.
3. There will be one prize draw. The prize draw will take place within 48 hours of the close date for entries. Entries can only be received by text. Winners only will be notified by phone call to the mobile number they entered the promotion with.
4. Purchase and mobile phone required for entry and claim. To enter, purchase a promotional 70cl or 1L bottle of Pimm’s from a participating retailer. Text “PIMM’S” the 6-digit unique code printed under the latex panel on the reverse side of the promotional neck collar, and your date of birth “DD/MM/YY’ to 80878. Valid entrants will receive a thank you message and will be entered into a prize draw to win a pair of Wimbledon tickets.
5. Entrants are advised to take care when entering the text code and entry details; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes and incorrect texts may still be charged. Only correct entries that have followed the instructions will be accepted. Capital letters or lower-case letters will both be accepted. Text entries will be charged at your standard network rate and may not be included in any inclusive text message package.
6. There are 40 pairs of Wimbledon tickets to be won in total.
1 of 18 pairs of tickets to Centre Court or 1 of 22 pairs of tickets to Court 1 between Monday 1st July 2019 and Wednesday 10th July 2019.
7. Entrants are advised to retain their original dated and itemised till receipt showing where the qualifying product was purchased within the promotional period. Your till receipt may be required to claim. Entrants are also advised to keep their original promotional neck collar featuring their unique entry code.
8. The first entries drawn at random by an independent adjudicator from all valid entries received by the closing date will win Wimbledon tickets. There is no choice of tickets. Tickets and match dates are allocated to winners at the point of the prize draw.
9. Winners will be notified by phone within 48 hours of the draw. Winners will be required to provide their name, postal address and confirm their date of birth over the phone in order to claim their prize. Winners will also need to confirm the name and the date of birth of their guest. The winner is entitled to take whoever they choose providing they are 18 years of age or over. The winner and their guest must be available to attend the match on the date specified above and will be required to provide photographic ID upon entry.Winners have 48 hours to claim their prize from the initial phone call.
10. The Promoter will attempt to contact winners no more than twice within 48 hours to award their prize. If a winner does not answer the call and able to accept the prize after the second attempt but within 48 hours of the first contact then the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected at the same time as the main prize winners.
11. Entries are limited to one per unique code. Once a unique code has been used it will become void. Entries are limited to one per mobile number per day and a maximum of four entries per mobile number over the entire promotional period.
12. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for another prize, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
13. There is no choice of prize. Prizes are as awarded. There is no cash alternative for any prize awarded. Prizes are limited to one pair of tickets per household.
14. Ticket prizes will be dispatched to the winner’s address given over the phone at the time of claiming the prize no later than 72 hours before the match they allow entry to. Tickets will be sent by Royal Mail special delivery once. It is the winners responsibility to ensure they are available to accept delivery.
15. Please note that the match tickets allow entry only to the match and does not include travel costs, insurance, meals and beverages, personal expenses, additional activities, or any other expenditure. The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst enjoying the prize. The winner will be subject to the relevant ticketing terms and conditions and any and all relevant ground rules. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winners and/or guests from participation in the prize if the winner and/or their guests fail to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the prize or the winner and/or guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to the Promotion.
18. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that an entrant has contravened the Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
19. The winners' surnames and counties shall be available by sending a stamped SAE to Pimm’s (6415), PO Box 906, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR and will be available for a period of 4 weeks from 30 June 2019.
20. Winners must use their legal name when claiming a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner who uses multiple names, addresses or mobile numbers and to require them to return any prize they may have won. The Promoter will verify the eligibility of all entrants. The Promoter will require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
21. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating mobile numbers or IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant's entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Prizes allocated to winners who are subsequently disqualified may not be reallocated.
22. Where a winner has been found to be in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions and in particular where a person is in breach of the entry restrictions, the Promoter may nevertheless still enforce its right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to the Promoter of any prize even where a prize has been awarded and/or actually provided to the entrant or prize winner in question.
23. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
24. The Promoter makes no representation or warranty in relation to any prize provided. Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or prize winner in connection with or arising out of this Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing in these terms shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or for liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph shall also apply in respect of any prize provided by a third party provider(s).
25. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
26. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
27. Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion with no further compensation.
28. By entering this Promotion, you acknowledge that any personal data submitted will be used for the purposes of administering this Promotion only by the Promoter and/or by any agent appointed by it to assist with running the Promotion on behalf of the Promoter and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual's prior consent. If you are a winner, the Promoter may publish your surname and county and will disclose this information to third parties if they request it under clause 19 of these Terms and Conditions. Personal Data will be kept for 12 weeks after the draw date and will then be destroyed.
29. This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.